Singapore Shopping Centre 190 Clemenceau Avenue #06-01 Singapore 239924, Singapore Shopping Centre 190 Clemenceau Avenue #06-01 Singapore 239924
HOW to get NOTICED and PROMOTED in your WORKPLACE within 10 DAYS! By Kimble Ngo | Modern Day Warriors
Impact HUB, 128 Princep Street, S188655, 128 Princep Street
Modern Day Warriors Preview: Get skills that help you generate $10,000 a month
The Modern Day Warrior (MDW) is a person with a fearless belief and determination to achieve goals in life. They are living their dreams have figured that out and thats why they are able to reach the top while others are still trying to find a way!
MDWs are killing it out there, winning in their careers, life goals and personal relationships! These are individuals who come from an ordinary background, but who turn their own lives into an extraordinary journey!
The average person uses only 40% of their potential at most. Discover how MDWs tap on the other 60% potential and how you can do it too!
| Fearless success | Influence outcomes | Control your destiny |
Join our FB group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/185425631821312/
And like our official FB page - https://www.facebook.com/mdwarriorsasia/
Join in the conversation on Twitter too - https://twitter.com/mdwarriorsasia